Sunday 4 March 2012

Sunny Swanage

My other half decided that enough was enough yesterday afternoon, so we went for a drive. I'm never really sure where we'll end up when he says this and to be honest, I don't think he does either half the time! We found ourselves in Swanage on what turned out to be a fantastic sunny afternoon. It is one of those places that we are often drawn back to, a sleepy seaside town that in so many ways has never left the 1950's and there's something really nice about that! I'll let the photos speak for themselves.....


Looking down from the gardens to the pier and cliffs.


Swanage town.


One of the painted murals on the now derelict old pier head building.


And another.

The visit has recharged my batteries no end. There is an album of photos on our Facebook page

No comments: